Why Sunday School?
- The Bible is God’s Word to us, and studying it provides us with a clearer picture of who God is and how we can know Him personally and intimately.
- Studying in small groups provides an opportunity to make friends and develop meaningful relationships.
- Studying the Bible together with others helps us grow to become the people God intends us to be.
- For Children and Youth, small group Bible classes allow more time for focused care and individual attention.
- Small groups also provide the chance to seek answers about life from the ultimate authority – God Himself.
- It is in our Bible Study classes where love, acceptance, support, and Christian community are best demonstrated.
- Being consistently involved in one of our Bible Studies will draw you closer to God.
Sunday School starts with a short assembly at 9:15 in the sanctuary every Sunday morning.